PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.” We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud
- Communicate with you;
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/ . You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below. Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below: 17 Clifford Street, London, LND, W1S 3RQ, United Kingdom
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by letting us know using our Contact Us information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us this request using our Contact Us information.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store. Below are MAGENTO SESSION COOKIES. These are session cookies which we use to remember your log-in for you and what you've put in your shopping basket. These are necessary for the working of the website. If these are disabled then various functionality of the website will be broken.
|Cookie Name||Cookie Description||Expiry|
|PHPSESSID||Your session ID on the server.|
|_atuvc||Session Cookie||Expires after 2 years|
|_Frontend||Page tracking cookie||Expires after 3 hours|
We also use third party cookies on our Sites that fall into the categories above (“third party cookies”) for the following reasons:
- to help us monitor traffic on our Sites (like many companies, we use Google Analytics to do this);
- to identify fraudulent or non-human traffic;
- to assist with market research;
- to improve Site functionality;
- to monitor compliance with our terms and conditions and copyright policy.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES. Please note, although we allow these cookies to access this website we do not control what these cookies do while operating on this website. You can find the list of Google Analytics cookies below. Alternatively, you can visit Google Analytics to learn more about these cookies and how to opt out
|Cookie Name||Cookie Description||Expiry|
|_utmb||Used to determine new sessions/visits. The cookie is updated every time data is sent to Google Analytics.||Expires after 30 mins from set/update|
|_utmt||Used to throttle request rate.||Expires after 10 mins from set/update|
|_utmz||Stores the traffic source or campaign that explains how the user reached your site.||Expires after 6 months from set/update|
|_utmc/th>||Historically, this cookie operated in conjunction with the __utmb cookie to determine whether the user was in a new session/visit.d faster.||Expires at the end of browser session|
|_utma||Used to distinguish users and sessions.||Expires after 2 years|
|_gid||Used to distinguish users.||Expires after 2 hours|
|_ga||Used to distinguish users.||Expires after 2 years|